Through dots, we connect.
Be My Guest
Seven stock investment directions for the 2nd half of 2020
1. Chip stocks, property management stocks, and cloud stocks have increased significantly in the first half of the year and are expected to underperform in the second half of the year. (Xinhua)
2. The development of COVID-19 vaccine will make a breakthrough in the second half of the year, and biotech stocks will perform well. (The Street Ratings)
3. Some of the new economy stocks may be included in the blue chips, watch out for popular stocks like Alibaba (9988) and Meituan (3690).
4.HKEx stocks benefited from the return of China concepts stocks to the Hong Kong stock market; this stock can be bought when prices are low. (AAstock)
5. Mainland China will speed up the construction of the Greater Bay Area in the second half of the year, and the market is bullish on casino and gaming stocks. Recommended stocks: Melco International Development (00200), MGM (02282), Wynn (01128), Sands (01928), GEG (00027).
6. Mainland China will further liberalize market access to the Greater Bay Area, with upside potential for financial, Chinese securities, and consumer staple stocks. Recommended stocks: AIA (1299), BOC (2388), GF Securities (1776), Sasa (0178).
Gold price will exceed US$2,000 per ounce in the second half of the year. Recommended stock: SPRD gold shares (2840). (AP / Newmont Mining)
New to old
New to old
Old to new